The countdown is on; Santa will soon be on his way! If you’re looking for last minute Christmas gifts, read on! Here are three fantastic products at varying price points, guaranteed to make your recipient smile!
Sunday Riley Good Genes
I’ve wanted to try Sunday Riley skincare for a long time and was delighted when ‘Haul of Fame’ winner Good Genes arrived in the post.
Clean, purified glycolic acid deeply exfoliates and repairs the look of dull, congested, and sun damaged skin for a visibly radiant, healthier-looking complexionSunday Riley
Initial impressions are fantastic, I look forward to sharing my thoughts in a future post.
Sunday Riley is a B Corp certified and cruelty-free brand.
Good Genes is available here for £85.00
Odylique Lavender Gift Set
This beautifully fragrant gift set includes:
- Hydrating Lavender Shampoo
- Lavender Detangler/Conditioner
- Lavender Cleansing Bar
I have written about the fantastic Detangler before here.
This set is beautifully presented in a reusable gift box. All of the products in the set are natural, cruelty-free & vegan.
You can buy this gorgeous gift set for £35.00 here.
The Yorkshire Candle Company Yorkshire Spice
Back in the day sweets were known as spice in Yorkshire. Our Yorkshire Spice candle is the scent of fiery cinnamon and reminds us of old sweetie shops where we had hard boiled cinnamon sweets in a little paper bag. Popular all year round but an absolute favourite in the winter months.
Scent notes – A very spicy cinnamon.Yorkshire Candle Company
This fragrant candle is made from 100% natural and renewable soy wax. It’s a cosy winter in a tin!
You can buy it here for £6.50.
Still not sure? What about:
- A gift card: If you’re running out of time and don’t have a specific gift in mind, consider giving a gift card to your recipients favourite shop or restaurant.
- Homemade treats: If you have some baking skills (unlike me!) consider making some homemade treats like cookies, cakes, or chocolates as a gift.
- Subscription box: A subscription box service delivers a selection of products to the recipient monthly or quarterly. My favourite is the Natural Beauty Box, which I have written about here.
- Experience gift: Consider giving an experience gift, such as tickets to a concert or sporting event, a cooking class, or a spa day.
- Digital gift: If you don’t have time to shop for a physical gift, consider giving a digital gift, I’ve bought my Mum and Dad a Netflix subscription for Christmas. (My Mum wants to watch The Crown).
- Handwritten note: A heartfelt, handwritten note can be a meaningful and thoughtful gift, especially if you’re unable to be with the recipient in person.
Are you ready for the big day? If not, I hope I’ve helped you find the perfect last minute Christmas gifts.
Wishing you and yours the happiest Christmas and the healthiest 2023.
I have written about Odylique’s beautiful skincare here.